This week, we are joined by top 100 nationwide real estate executive, Kiki Bermudez, from Mint360Property. We speak about her experience and what she’s seeing in the Coogee and Randwick markets.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM TODAY’S EPISODE:
· How a psychology degree and experience working in palliative care can lead to a career in real estate;
· The evolution of Randwick, and the infrastructure upgrades in the area;
· Coogee’s changing vibe, partially due to the Coogee Pavilion;
· How development has not overrun Coogee and Randwick due to a higher amount of control from the local council;
· Her view on the change in the market over the past 12 months, and how that’s affected Kiki’s suburbs of expertise;
· The major item that prospective vendors should look for when choosing an agent;
· How a support team rather than just the agent themselves make a sale proceed smoothly;
· Educational changes on the horizon for agents;
· The term “burn and churn” and how it relates to agents;
· Kiki’s view on auctions vs private treaties;
· How an auction creates timebound demand;
· Styling, why it’s worth doing if you’re looking to sell;
· How much a property stylist may cost; And
· Why a free strata report for purchasers can create more interested parties.
LINKS OR ARTICLES WE MENTIONED:
SPEAKERS IN TODAY’S EPISODE
Michelle May - Sydney Buyers Agent
Marcus Roberts - Mortgage Broker
Kiki Bermudez – 0420 556 557 or via Kiki Bermudez at Mint360Property
ASK US ANYTHING!
· Have a money question you want us to answer? firstname.lastname@example.org
ENJOY THE SHOW?
· Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes. If you like it, please leave a review!
· Or, find us on the podcast app of your choice, such as