This week, we are extremely excited to have Lisa Indge of Let’s Rent on the show. We discuss Lisa’s tips on property management, why you should use a dedicated professional rather than doing it yourself, and tips and tricks of the trade.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM TODAY’S EPISODE:
· Number of properties per portfolio for most property managers;
· Legislation intricacies;
· Working with tenants to ensure that you keep your arrears in check;
· Vetting prospective tenants;
· What to focus on to increase your rental income;
· Return on investment for your cost outlay regarding painting, taps, etc;
· Timing the market with regards to showing the property;
· Keeping vacancy rates low;
· The value of good photos;
· Questions to ask a prospective property manager; And
· Looking at an overall investment property portfolio as part of your wealth plan.
LINKS OR ARTICLES WE MENTIONED:
SPEAKERS IN TODAY’S EPISODE
Michelle May - Sydney Buyers Agent
Marcus Roberts - Mortgage Broker
Lisa Indge – Let’s Rent
ASK US ANYTHING!
· Have a money question you want us to answer? email@example.com
ENJOY THE SHOW?
· Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes. If you like it, please leave a review!
· Or, find us on the podcast app of your choice, such as Spotify