A very delayed closing off 2018 episode now that we’re in to the 2nd week of January, 2019! Our apologies as we were on holiday ourselves.
Michelle and Marcus talk through what to do to be ready for the February and March months when the market heats back up.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM TODAY’S EPISODE:
· Less competition in the December and January months;
· Why you might snag a bargain during the holiday season;
· Why agents might be focusing on new listings for February and March;
· How important it is to get on an agent’s database and make clear you’re serious about finding something to beat the competition when the market heats up;
· Why settlement periods can be extended during this time;
· Banks slowing down or going on skeleton staff hours. Why you need to check with your bank or broker when putting in offers;
· Think about hiring a professional buyers’ agent to help you out if you’ve missed out on a few listings; And
· Much more
SPEAKERS IN TODAY’S EPISODE
Marcus Roberts - Mortgage Broker
Michelle May - Buyer's Agent
ASK US ANYTHING!
· Have a money question you want us to answer? email@example.com
ENJOY THE SHOW?
· Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes. If you like it, please leave a review!
· Or, find us on the podcast app of your choice, such as Spotify
Please note that any views or opinions presented in this podcast are solely those of the speakers, and do not necessarily represent those of any business. These views and opinions are general in nature, and do not take account of your personal objectives, financial situation and needs. Please consider whether it applies in your circumstances and seek professional advice wherever appropriate.