This week, Michelle has a fascinating interview with property manager Jo Natoli from The Rental Specialists. Jo discusses rental reforms in the new year and what you need to know.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM TODAY’S EPISODE:
· How Jo got started as a property manager and her experiences in real estate since 1993;
· What the Rental Specialists do and how they’re different;
· Changes in 2019 to the rental market;
· Time needed to notify tenants of rent adjustments;
· Penalties that apply if you don’t get it right;
· Changes when breaking leases;
· Jo’s contention with one aspect of the changes and how it relates to a lack of incentives for long term leases;
· An amendment with specific notice around issues of domestic violence;
· Consent around tenants personal possessions when taking photos for a listing; And
· Much more
SPEAKERS IN TODAY’S EPISODE
Michelle May - Buyer's Agent
Jo Natoli - Rental Specialists
ASK US ANYTHING!
· Have a money question you want us to answer? email@example.com
ENJOY THE SHOW?
· Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes. If you like it, please leave a review!
· Or, find us on the podcast app of your choice, such as Spotify
Please note that any views or opinions presented in this podcast are solely those of the speakers, and do not necessarily represent those of any business. These views and opinions are general in nature, and do not take account of your personal objectives, financial situation and needs. Please consider whether it applies in your circumstances and seek professional advice wherever appropriate.